
Well friends...the time has come for me to say goodbye. I have passed all of my technology classes and have applied for my clear credential.
I do not feel the need to blog anymore. I was using this blog to inform my friends and family of things happening in my life here in LA. But I realized that most of you keep up with me through email or the occasional phone call, so there is no need to tell you what's going on here.
For those of you that DO know what is coming up in my life in the next few months, you know I'm busy preparing for the upcoming changes. For those of you who DON'T know what's going on, feel free to send me an email or better yet, give me a call.
I wish the best for all of you.
T
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment