Today, Steve pins on his new rank of Captain. Congrats!! In fact, in the past few days Steve as well as 3 of our friends have been promoted to Captain in the U.S. Air Force. Congratulations to Amy, Gaby, Chris and, of course, Steve.
So, I was trying to come up with a silly nickname for Steve now that he is a Captain. This made me stop and think.....how many other Captains are there...Hmmmm. I can think of a few, in no particular order....
Captain Crunch
So, I was trying to come up with a silly nickname for Steve now that he is a Captain. This made me stop and think.....how many other Captains are there...Hmmmm. I can think of a few, in no particular order....
Captain Crunch
Captain Awesome
Captain Morgan
Captain Morgan
Captain Kangaroo
Captain Kirk
Captain Kirk
Captain Hook
Captain America
Captain America
Captain and Tenille
Captain D's
Captain D's
Captain Underpants
Captain Jack Sparrow
Captain Jack Sparrow
Captain Caveman
Captain Planet and the Planeteers
Can you think of any others? And while you're at it, can you help me with a nickname for Steve?!?
Captain Planet and the Planeteers
Can you think of any others? And while you're at it, can you help me with a nickname for Steve?!?
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment