Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Good Life

As I sit here on my front porch overlooking the Marina and watching kids play in the pool, I realize that I live a pretty good life here in LA. Here are a few of the reasons why:

I live in a place where the weather is great more often than it is bad.

I have a great job where I actually enjoy going to work every day.

I have a few close friends that are there for me no matter what.

I have a great sound system in my car.

I have learned to appreciate good coffee (thanks, Steve).

I have a boyfriend (yes, I said boyfriend so get over it).

I have a great apartment (and an awesome roommate) and nice neighbors.

I live near the ocean.

As far as I know, I am in pretty good health.

And I don't have fleas.

No comments: