Now that I am officially out of school for the summer, I am left to ponder what to do with my days?
So far, I have done nothing but take long walks, exercise and lay around the house playing video games or working a puzzle.
I did go see the Stone Temple Pilots at the Hollywood Bowl this week. They were great!! I also played a bit of poker over the weekend. I played well, but in the end, I gave back all the money I had won.
I think that in the next few weeks I will take longer walks (possibly on the beach) and go and explore some of LA that I have not seen before. I might keep you updated on all the things I am doing, but then again, I may just continue to lay around the house doing nothing.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment